You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How do I add a member to Family Sharing to be able to access my subscriptions ?

How do i add a family member to be able to access my subscriptions

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 10:17 AM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2024 8:44 AM in response to GRAMM44

Click on this link to learn how to set up Family Sharing --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Read the section: "Invite people to join your family"

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group on Mac - Apple Support

Share subscriptions and iCloud storage with family members on iPhone

Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

How to share purchases with your family - How to share apps and purchases with your family - Apple Support

- "When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members' purchases" (but read the document for the link to "learn how purchases are billed if a family member has Apple ID balance").

Also worth noting: Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

"If you're the family organizer and you don't want to pay for family members' purchases and subscriptions, you can turn off Purchase Sharing [ How to share apps and purchases with your family - Apple Support ]. When Purchase Sharing is turned off, everyone must use their own payment method. When Purchase Sharing is turned off, family members can share subscriptions, but they can't share individual purchases like apps or books."

If you can't find your family's shared apps and content

If you can't find your family's shared apps and content - Apple Support

How do I add a member to Family Sharing to be able to access my subscriptions ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.