You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

mp3 music uploaded to itunes(windows) dissappeared after subscribing to apple tv, didnot subscribe to apple music but that s where my purchased music is.

where are the playlists and mp3 converted/uploaded music to iTunes go? can that original listing restored?

Noted that my music is with the apple music app...i did not actually sign up for that , so how

is it there and am i charged? I only signed up for apple TV and will be unsubscribing.

Windows, Windows 10 (19045)

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 10:54 AM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2024 1:53 PM in response to Boo-hoo24

Do you mean that you installed the Apple TV app on your computer? Installing Apple TV, Apple Music, or Apple Devices for Windows alters iTunes such that it only shows sections for audiobooks and podcasts. To restore functionality to iTunes you would need to remove each of those apps. Installing the Apple Music app has migrated the music content from your iTunes library into it, you've not been surreptitiously subscribed to the Apple Music service, there are no additional charges. Personally I find Apple Music for Windows a less capable app, but I have access to Apple TV on a Mac and an Apple TV device. Note that any changes you make in the Apple Music app won't be reflected in the iTunes library if/when you revert to it.

Do watch Slow Horses while you can.

tt2

mp3 music uploaded to itunes(windows) dissappeared after subscribing to apple tv, didnot subscribe to apple music but that s where my purchased music is.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.