You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iphone 16 pro max doesnt charge to 100

When I charge my phone the phone stops automatically at 80% even with the charging limit at 100% and optimized charging on. I have tried to reset the iPhone but it doesn’t work any tips?

iPhone 16 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 10:54 PM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2024 12:08 AM in response to cas258

Since nothing has worked, then I recommend that you contact 👉 Official Apple Support OR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and evaluation. Your iPhone 16 Pro Max has a 1 Year Limited Warranty which is still active. Take advantage of it.

Axel F.

Oct 19, 2024 11:00 PM in response to cas258

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

iphone 16 pro max doesnt charge to 100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.