You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Why does Find My show "With You" for my AirPods?

My AirPods Pro was lost a day ago. It seems that someone has picked it up according to the map on FindMy. I followed the map to its location and was able to pinpoint where it is as it says it’s “With You” when I walked up to a car, and the time has updated to “Now” vs it used to say 4hours ago. I speculate it is in the person’s car even though I do not see it. But when I tried to “play sound” or try to use the “Find” feature, it would not load. Could it be that it is because there is a thick layer of separation from the devices hence the commands could not register? Why would it be able to indicate “With You”? I wonder if the data set to indicate “Now”, “With You”, and to “play sound” or “Find directions” are based off from the same algorithm.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 11:51 PM

There are no replies.

Why does Find My show "With You" for my AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.