You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I unlock Activation lock on my iPhone 7 if forgotten password?

I forget my Apple ID and Apple password even I lost my all buying documents but I now serial number,IMEl,MEID,ICCID

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 8:15 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2024 8:42 AM in response to sayeed164

With no receipt your only hope is to recover your account information.

This article tells you the various ways you can try to discover your forgotten Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple Account primary email address or phone number - Apple Support Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top. Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This article outlines what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple Account password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple Account password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity. More detail in —> Activation Lockout Issues - Apple Community

If you still need help this page provides country-specific Apple Support contact information ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How can I unlock Activation lock on my iPhone 7 if forgotten password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.