You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

A weird problem with magic mouse 2

The other day I tried switched off my magic mouse 2 (it was like 70% charged) to clean the bottom then I switched it back on but I won't connect, I search everywhere on internet and I didn't find a solution, I did everything could cross my mind, (forget the device on bluetooth. connecting to other MACs) but nothing works,

While It was connected with the cable to my iMac I click it and the computer restarted in weird way "It was like it logged out then logged in but software like photoshop asked to send a report for adobe just like the one it shows after a crash"

So I left it on the table at night, in the morning I checked "Nearby devices" on BT and boom it's there!, I connected it and It was working just fine, I switched it off, on again and the same problem happened! also left it there until the morning and I found it again on nearby devices, and It was working!!

anyone had the same problem? is there a solution?

iMac 27″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 1:38 PM

There are no replies.

A weird problem with magic mouse 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.