You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Setup Child Account

Every time I try to create a child account, it says error when i enter a credit card to verify i am adult

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 4:01 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2024 4:04 PM in response to seanjhardin

Is it a working credit card from the same country as where you reside?

For unknown "error” messages I suggest you contact Apple.

Refer to this page for Apple Support features ➔ Contact - Official Apple Support

Select from the presented options until you find a solution for your issue, or see if there is a chat or phone call contact method offered lower on the page (you sometimes have to narrow down the options multiple times before this is shown). If you do not see your issue, keep experimenting with any series of selections until you reach one that offers a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

This support article has various country telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Setup Child Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.