You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Why is my Vanilla Gift Card not accepted by Apple Pay?

My Apple Pay won’t take this card from vanilla gift card why won’t it take the money from the card

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 7:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2024 8:22 PM in response to Samueltarver2024

Vanilla Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions

https://www.vanillagift.com/help

Usage

- Where can I use my Vanilla Gift Card?

You can use your Physical Vanilla Visa Gift Card to make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted within the United States and the District of Columbia. Please note Visa Gift Cards may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.

You can use your Vanilla Visa eGift Card with any United States merchant (online, by phone, or by mail-order) wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. Please remember, you will only be able to shop with merchants based in the United States and the District of Columbia. Your Visa eGift Card cannot be used for transactions requiring a physical card.

- How do I add my Vanilla Gift Card to a digital wallet?

Your Vanilla Gift Card purchased on VanillaGift.com can be used to pay with digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.

1. Open the Wallet app on your device.

2. Follow the on-screen instructions, including entering your Gift Card Number manually or taking a picture of your Physical Gift Card.

Why is my Vanilla Gift Card not accepted by Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.