You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple iPhpne order delayed

I ordered an iPhone 16 ProMax on 29th September 2024, and the expected delivery date was tagged as Oct 22 to Oct 29. Until yesterday, the order was shownith a description of "We've received your payment information and are processing the order."

However, when I checked today, the status is still processing and the description says "This item will take longer than usual to ship. As soon as it's ready, we will send you an update and prepare the shipment". I must admit, especially considering the order was intended as a gift am quite disappto be delivered by November 1st.

This order is a gift, and I wanted it delivered by November 1st. Does this mean it can take much longer without an estimated shipping date?

Posted on Oct 19, 2024 8:08 PM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2024 8:15 PM in response to arjuuns

This is a user to user only forum. You aren't speaking with Apple, so we cannot offer any intelligence on when your phone will be received. Apple may have your payment information, but they won't charge your payment method until the phone is ready to be shipped, so you at least won't pay for it until then. Otherwise, if you're in the US, you can call Apple at: 800-MY-APPLE, but they likely can't do anything about a delay. Since this is a gift, if it doesn't make it in time for you, put a photo of the phone in a box and wrap it and give that to whoever you're giving the phone to, so they can at least know you bought them an iPhone. If someone bought me one, I'd be thrilled, even if I had to wait a little for it to be delivered.

Apple iPhpne order delayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.