You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

No 4G connection in ios 17.7 iPhone 11

Hello, after updating iPhone 11 from iOS 16.1 to iOS 17.7 and a full reset, there is no connection in 4G, although the antenna is full, I turn on airplane mode for one minute, turn it off and the connection appears, but until the screen locks, there are no such problems in 3G

I tried to roll back to iOS 17.6 betta 3, but the problem with 4G remains, I understood that this problem is in the modem firmware, for iOS 17 it is the same, version 5.00.00

Replaced a new sim, operator tele2.kz (4G broadcasts at frequencies of 1800 MHz band 3)

The operator rebooted my number, manually entered the cellular network settings (internet.tele2.kz) but nothing helped

Test the modem for these frequencies, there is some kind of error in the modem firmware, users of other operators say that they do not have problems, but there are other frequencies

My operator tele2.kz has a frequency in 4G 1800MHz band3

On iOS 16.1 there was no such problem in 4G

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 12:51 AM

There are no replies.

No 4G connection in ios 17.7 iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.