You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Love my phone just needs fixed

I got the iPhone X the Face ID stopped working long ago,Siri doesn’t work,my battery is not right,also it freezes all the time the screen is fine the back the camera all that stuff is fine I wasn’t just wondering since I have insurance on my phone I can get it replaced I don’t want new I want that same thing just I want the things I paid do much money for to work what do I do

Posted on May 6, 2019 9:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2019 10:34 PM

It's not clear what "insurance" means. If you mean you have some third party insurance policy, then it would be up to the insurer what they pay for.

If "insurance" means you have AppleCare + (which is actually not insurance), then Apple will tell you what your repair will involve, including cost if any.

Regardless, you should visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center. Let them assess the iPhone and advise you about next steps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2019 10:34 PM in response to Chasebetz

It's not clear what "insurance" means. If you mean you have some third party insurance policy, then it would be up to the insurer what they pay for.

If "insurance" means you have AppleCare + (which is actually not insurance), then Apple will tell you what your repair will involve, including cost if any.

Regardless, you should visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center. Let them assess the iPhone and advise you about next steps.

Love my phone just needs fixed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.