You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes on mac - why are purchased films not displayed in films-library anymore - How to watch without downloading

I used to see all my purchased films in iTunes on my mac (in Library - films), regardless whether they were downloaded or not, and I was able to watch movies without the need to download them, which is what I still want to do. It appears that no films are displayed in my library-films in iTunes on my mac, while I purchased dozens of films. What should I do? I do not want to download any movie on my mac, but I want to be able to watch purchased movies on my mac, without downloading them. It was possible, I have just noticed that it does not work anymore. Any hint ?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 29, 2019 5:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2019 8:13 AM

Try the menu option View > All Movies.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Itunes on mac - why are purchased films not displayed in films-library anymore - How to watch without downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.