You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won't update due to connectivity error?

My phone is attempting to update but fails due to an internet connectivity error. My iPhone 7 is connected to the internet and I can use internet services but the update still fails. Any solutions?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 30, 2019 9:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2019 9:51 AM

Instead of trying to update it wirelessly, connect it to a computer running the most recent iTunes version. See this support guide at section "Update your device using iTunes": Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2019 9:51 AM in response to Kajing9

Instead of trying to update it wirelessly, connect it to a computer running the most recent iTunes version. See this support guide at section "Update your device using iTunes": Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone won't update due to connectivity error?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.