You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I install Appstore.app on my Maverics 10.9.5?

My Appstore.app is lost.

I need to install Appstore.app.

I have already 2 Appstore.app data files from newer OS but they dont work. The system realizes that they are newer. I need the appstore.app exactly from 10.9.5

A new Mavericks installation is NOT possible!

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 11:33 AM

11 replies

Jul 13, 2019 10:32 AM in response to janos512

Do you have access to another computer where you can download it using your Apple ID.

El Capitan

You can make a bootable USB stick to install using these free programs which will do all the work for you. Boot the computer with the option/alt key held down and select the USB drive. Run Disk Utility and select First Aid. Then re-install the OS.

Bootable USB Flash Drive – Diskmaker X      Disk Creator   or use Apple’s method       Create a bootable installer for OS

Jul 12, 2019 6:41 AM in response to BobHarris

You are right. And the right one it is not on my computer. Only two never versions. And those are not working.

I just need the App Store.app for Mavericks.

(Can't install another OS X because no App Store.app and no valid Apple-ID, Time Machine never used and not on my system)

I bought that MacBook Air in Austria and the OS Mavericks was already installed. Maybe when I go next year there I have to ask them what is to do. Maybe they give me the Apple-ID they used to install the Mavericks for this computer.

How can I install Appstore.app on my Maverics 10.9.5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.