You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund of Duet Display

Hello,

I wanted a refund for the Duet Display app that I purchased.

I am experiencing serious lag delay and uncomfortable resolutions using the wired connection.

This problem is making my work extremely difficult and I cant use the app professionally as its most disappointing.

I have emailed the company about the Duet app and they agreed to my refund but they said I had to create a post here.

I wish to get a refund for the app as I am experiencing extreme issues with the slow speed it works.

I appreciate for further communication and respecting my wish to cancel the purchase.

Thank you Kindly,

Piotr Hurny

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 1:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 1:15 PM

We can't help you. A refund must come from the developer. All sales on the iTunes Store are final.

.rFind Out About Refunds

Contact Customer Support

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  4. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  5. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2019 1:15 PM in response to piotr135

We can't help you. A refund must come from the developer. All sales on the iTunes Store are final.

.rFind Out About Refunds

Contact Customer Support

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Aug 24, 2019 3:28 PM in response to piotr135

There are no Apple reps here. Strictly all users. We don't handle any Apple business nor are we Apple Support as I pointed out previously. If you need to contact an Apple rep:

Find Out About Refunds

Contact Customer Support

Aug 24, 2019 3:01 PM in response to Kappy

Hello,

Thats total BS.

The Developer told me that Apple can only do refunds!

Someone is lying here!

Why is this such a problem.

That's their email:

'Hey Peter,

I'm Luis with Duet's tech support team. Thank you for reaching out!

We'd be happy to look into the lag issue for you, but if you'd rather continue with the refund process we completely understand. You can request a refund through the App Store by following these steps: http://www.imore.com/how-request-refund-itunes-or-app-store-purchase

Apple handles transactions made through the App Store, we do not have access to your billing information as any purchase made in the App Store is bound to your Apple ID and only the iTunes support team has access to such information.

Please be mindful of your region as the time window to request a refund is 90 days in the US and 14 days in Europe/Asia.

I would recommend you open a conversation with an Apple Rep:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Talk to one of their reps and demand your refund, we or our developer aren't able to override their processes and an iTunes store rep with a few clicks should be able to do this for you.

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards!

Luis'

I wonder what will you say now.

Thanks

Piotr

Refund of Duet Display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.