You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook pro screen developed different shades as if its wet after cleaning it, but i sprayed it first then wiped with the microfiber sheet

why did my macbook pro screen developed different shades as if its wet after cleaning it, but i sprayed it first then wiped with the microfiber sheet. How to solve it

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 10:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 10:50 PM

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

4 replies

My macbook pro screen developed different shades as if its wet after cleaning it, but i sprayed it first then wiped with the microfiber sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.