You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing issue after upgraded to ios 13

after upgrading ios 13 on my iphone x. syncing with outlook using itunes 12.1 is too slow, then disconnected and contact are missing telephone numbers.

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 4:53 PM

I have macbook pro running high sierra, updated XSMax yesterday to ios 13 and then updated to 13.1, well looked good until I found I could no longer sync my contacts thru itunes USB just itunes music and photos, called Apple care they told me to update OS to Mojave, I really didn't want to do that but did because I have office for Mac 2011 and was worried that the upgrade in OS would cause issues with the windows apps, well did anyway and it did not correct syncing issue with contacts, so I spent 4 hours on the phone with Apple Care and ended up with the realization that with the new OS coming out in October sometime Apple would fix this sync issue, apparently they designed ios 13 around that new OS!! so now I will have to buy the latest version of Office for Mac 360 and pay in perpetuity for that !! I don't want to use icloud because I keep other people's company info in my contact app...Apple has been doing this get away from snyc thru iTunes for the last 4-5 years, it's awful to have a $1200 iphone that doesnt do what it did before updating to ios13..

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2019 4:53 PM in response to yacoubsnobar

I have macbook pro running high sierra, updated XSMax yesterday to ios 13 and then updated to 13.1, well looked good until I found I could no longer sync my contacts thru itunes USB just itunes music and photos, called Apple care they told me to update OS to Mojave, I really didn't want to do that but did because I have office for Mac 2011 and was worried that the upgrade in OS would cause issues with the windows apps, well did anyway and it did not correct syncing issue with contacts, so I spent 4 hours on the phone with Apple Care and ended up with the realization that with the new OS coming out in October sometime Apple would fix this sync issue, apparently they designed ios 13 around that new OS!! so now I will have to buy the latest version of Office for Mac 360 and pay in perpetuity for that !! I don't want to use icloud because I keep other people's company info in my contact app...Apple has been doing this get away from snyc thru iTunes for the last 4-5 years, it's awful to have a $1200 iphone that doesnt do what it did before updating to ios13..

Sep 26, 2019 7:13 AM in response to yacoubsnobar

Because we are so close to the new Mac OS release Apple will not fix the sync issues, so now I noticed that the itunes playlist is all scrambled as well, album art work does not match the album playlists, so Appple a effectivley screwed it's customers and doesn't seem to care to fix it before releaseing the OS and any updates in Ios 13 as well

Oct 23, 2019 8:35 AM in response to hcravaz

I suggest you call Apple Care and stick to them like glue until they solve all these ios 13 issues...My issues are a month old and they have not to date fixed any of these issues I have with usb syncing in Itunes on my macbook pro for my apple contacts and itunes music sync issues..I do not use icloud to sync I have a business with customer info that I do not want on someones server somewhere..

syncing issue after upgraded to ios 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.