You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone without camera

The use of mobile phone without camera is growing for security reasons all over the world. Can Apple produce some phones (may be old model) without camera to save us shifting to cheap low quality model.

Regards,

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 1:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 4:28 AM

you can suggest it to them

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

7 replies

Sep 22, 2019 12:14 PM in response to akhtarmas

You're welcome. I would not, if I were you, hold much to any hope Apple will make an iPhone without a camera. Cameras, almost more than other feature, are what drive's new cell phone purchases. Just look at the newest iPhone 11 series. They are outselling the previous model by a huge margin and that's because the new cameras are simply amazing. If Apple thought a camera-less phone would be a big seller, they'd surely make one. But it likely would not sell in numbers high enough to make it a profitable option at all. I certainly wouldn't buy a phone without a camera.

Sep 22, 2019 12:53 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks again.

We are not asking for latest phones, just any iPhone without camera. We managed to get removed camera from iPhone SE, but security agencies are not accepting it, they want from manufacturer itself. A cheap low quality brand is making money being only available in the market manufactured without camera. As per your advice I have sent feedback to Apple, lets hope against odd.

Iphone without camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.