You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot download music I have purchased in the iTunes on my Mac (OS and iTunes are updated, purchase was made on iPhone in iTunes, using same apple id across all devices)

How can I see my new music that I purchased on my phone in iTunes on my Mac. I am signed in with the same apple id on all devices. All devices are up to date with the latest updates for Mac OS and iTunes. I need to add music to a video I made in iMovie. I need these songs I purchased to show in iTunes on my Mac so I can access them in iMovie. BTW I cannot access the store in iTunes on my Mac either. What is going on??? I have done this many times in the past but it's so frustrating that I cannot see all my music when I desperately need it to finish this for a 90th bday party on Friday.

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 3:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

1 reply

I cannot download music I have purchased in the iTunes on my Mac (OS and iTunes are updated, purchase was made on iPhone in iTunes, using same apple id across all devices)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.