You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't understand why itunes.com/bill wants get my money

So, almost every day, or a few times a day there come massages to my phone from bank: "Refusal. Not enough funds ITUNES.COM/BILL, ITUNES.COM online-payment 39.99USD 4*40". I can't understand why itunes wants get 39.99 or sometimes 7.99 from my bank card. I have checked my purchase history, there only one subscription was on june 22 - Apple music 0.49USD for 3 month period. I got it and after 3 months I have canceled this subcription. Purchase history checked, subscriptions checked. Please help me if someone knows my problem.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 12:44 PM

9 replies

Oct 11, 2019 7:45 AM in response to King_Penguin

I have contacted my card issuer, and it says the bank is here for nothing. As for my card purchase history, I have checked it throw my online-banking yesterday, and saw there a payment for 7.99 USD, Music: ITUNES.COM/BILL, ITUNES.COM, country: Ireland, Sep 20. Looks like apple music got 7.99USD from my card. But I had canceled the subscription 2 month ago. What should I do in this situation?

Oct 12, 2019 2:55 AM in response to V-Andrew

If the payment shows on your iTunes account, and if the subscription shows as cancelled, contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Oct 31, 2019 12:48 PM in response to King_Penguin

I paid iTunes 0.49 usd just started using apple music for 3 months (in June 19).

In my account's purchase history all apps (I have seen all 3 years I am using iphone) are with 0.00 usd, only one Apple music has 0.49 usd (that is 3 month subscription which I mentioned before). What can I do for stop receiving massages like "39.99 usd" or "7.99 usd" ?

Can't understand why itunes.com/bill wants get my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.