You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received am email stating that i have purchased a game from App Store; which i didn't

I have received am email stating that i have purchased a game from App Store; which i didn't, and if i want to cancel i have to follow a link, i followed it opened an apple page they asked me to upload my credit card and i did :(

is it a fraud?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 12:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 12:19 AM

Yes, It is, if you have not purchased

Beware of --> Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to --> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

If you received an email about a subscription or Apple Music charge and you're not sure if it's real, check to make sure that it's a legitimate email from Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2019 12:19 AM in response to SaraBarghouti

Yes, It is, if you have not purchased

Beware of --> Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to --> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

If you received an email about a subscription or Apple Music charge and you're not sure if it's real, check to make sure that it's a legitimate email from Apple.

I have received am email stating that i have purchased a game from App Store; which i didn't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.