You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scam calls

Hi, I am receiving calls from 800-275-**** saying that my apple id is breached and has logins from Russia, UK and other countries. Person on the phone redirected me to apple.com and then asked me to clear the text on the browser and provided some number. I did hung up the phone thinking that it is a scam.

Is it really a scam? Why did i receive 3 calls stating the same.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 12:15 PM

2 replies

Dec 3, 2019 12:26 PM in response to sandhya143

You can look up virtually any number and see if it's legitimate. This number points to quite a few web sites noting it's an iCloud scam. Other times, the number you look up doesn't match anything. No business or residence connected to it at all. The latter means it's a number that's currently out of service and they're just spoofing the caller ID with it.

Scam calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.