You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New update erased CLIP videos!!!

Dear Apple,

New update has erased my videos which I have filmed with CLIPS app! I am very disappointed!

How could You help me to get my videos back!! It is very important. All my trip videos are gone.

looking forward for You reply.

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 11:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 7:49 AM

Well if you made a backup maybe you can get them back but check these options first.

You don't say the ios version your using nor the version of clips, that makes it harder for us to possibly help you.

Anyway is your version of clips still working cause the latest ios version requires a update to the latest clips so maybe after updating clips you might find your vids.

You can also connect your iPhone to iTunes on a computer if possible and check the File Sharing section to see if your clips can be found there.

Apple Clips https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clips/id1212699939

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2019 7:49 AM in response to Simkjavics

Well if you made a backup maybe you can get them back but check these options first.

You don't say the ios version your using nor the version of clips, that makes it harder for us to possibly help you.

Anyway is your version of clips still working cause the latest ios version requires a update to the latest clips so maybe after updating clips you might find your vids.

You can also connect your iPhone to iTunes on a computer if possible and check the File Sharing section to see if your clips can be found there.

Apple Clips https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clips/id1212699939

New update erased CLIP videos!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.