You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi all. The info here on the Internet hss not helped me. My case is that the devise that I now trying to use belonged to my daughter. She stopped using the iPad over 1 year now and so, she has forgotten both the her icloud id and the password.

How can I recover my daughter's icloud iD and password which she has completely forgotten over a year ago?

I want to start using the iPad

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 5:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 5:31 PM

She is going to have to try and recover it. Start here, If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi all. The info here on the Internet hss not helped me. My case is that the devise that I now trying to use belonged to my daughter. She stopped using the iPad over 1 year now and so, she has forgotten both the her icloud id and the password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.