You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime

I can't to find the facetime in my App store,

when I search it by app store search I get this "This app requires specific features not available on this device " .

So can you help me & let me know what I should to do to get the Facetime ?

thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:17 AM

6 replies

Jan 1, 2020 11:51 AM in response to stedman1

Yes it’s right , it’s from Saudi Arabia but it has a FaceTime & it was working ,

but It has been a very long time and I have not used it as if it had been deleted from active apps.

When I searched for it in the storage capacity, I found it to be inactive and when I activated it it was installed but it did not work then I deleted it permanently to re-download it again and here my problem began to no longer appear anywhere and it became banned in my device in particular. this is my problem ..

For information: l have another I phone & also I bought from Saudi Arabia market & I have FaceTime in this device !

Jan 1, 2020 11:59 PM in response to stedman1

I had FaceTime on this device & it was no problem , This is not the spot that I want to solve,

when I delete the FaceTime from this device I can’t to see the app again in my App Store this is my problem..

can you unblock my This device from FaceTime sever this what I need because it was no problem before tow days I had FaceTime & it was available

facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.