You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Pro on Catalina, and I can't seem to get my KODAK ESP 3250 all-in-one printer working

Hi guys currently have a MacBook Pro on Catalina, and I can't seem to get my printer working.

The printer is KODAK ESP 3250 all-in-one printer.

I have checked gutenprint and its not on the list of supported printers.

Any advice ?

TIA.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 3:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 3:17 PM

dorian297 wrote:

Any advice ?

Yes.

Given the fact I checked and learned this printer is not AirPrint capable, and given I found this reference from Kodak’s website about the most recent firmware update for your printer having occurred in 2010, my advice is to purchase a new printer.

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36453/kw/ESP%203250/selected/true

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2020 3:17 PM in response to dorian297

dorian297 wrote:

Any advice ?

Yes.

Given the fact I checked and learned this printer is not AirPrint capable, and given I found this reference from Kodak’s website about the most recent firmware update for your printer having occurred in 2010, my advice is to purchase a new printer.

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36453/kw/ESP%203250/selected/true

Jan 3, 2020 3:21 PM in response to sberman

Funny thing is I email things to me other laptop and print from there which is a major inconvenience.

I just got a new printer literally behind me, however still in box checked the ink cost and 1 Black and 1 Colour is £27.00 my KODAK ink is 11.99 for 4 Black and 2 Colour.

And that's why I really would love to find a way to connect it to my Mac...

But thank you anyway.

Jan 3, 2020 3:42 PM in response to dorian297

dorian297 Said:

KODAK ESP 3250:[...] I really would love to find a way to connect it to my Mac...[...]“

———-

Run this Through a Virtual Machine:

Consider using a Virtual Machine(VM) for this printer (Windows-in-a-window). You would open items in it, and print right off of that.

All would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VM. Virtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn More Here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMware Support.

I have a MacBook Pro on Catalina, and I can't seem to get my KODAK ESP 3250 all-in-one printer working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.