You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Live Stream Not working (bug from old phone?)

So apparently, Facebook Live Stream suddenly won't play on my iPhone 5s so I upgraded to 6s. It's weird cause I can watch Live on Youtube. I transferred all data. Updated all apps and software and upgraded iCloud storage but didn't solve the problem. Another problem is that the "delete for all" feature in Messenger is not working on both iPhones. All these problems don't occur in my android phone & desktop. Customer service is asking me to back-up and reset the new phone and try installaing facebook and messenger only and see if it works. He said my new phone might have gotten a bug from the old phone. Has anyone had a problem like this? Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 11:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 12:56 AM

Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support

YouTube is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support

2 replies

Facebook Live Stream Not working (bug from old phone?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.