You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.3.1 iPhone 11 not possible update any app update since weeks - log out App Store & restart iPhone - on iPad Air same Apple ID works

iOS 13.3.1 iPhone 11 not possible update any app update since weeks - log out App Store & restart iPhone - on iPad Air same Apple ID works

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 6:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 10:26 AM

Hey mystrangeworld,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you're experiencing an issue updating apps on your iPhone 11. I definitely want to make sure you're able to get your apps fully updated, and I'm happy to help.

I recommend checking out the link below and working through the steps there to resolve update/download issues with apps.

If you can't download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

If the steps there do not help, let us know what happens when you try to update apps. Please include any errors you're seeing. We'll go from there

Thanks again, and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2020 10:26 AM in response to mystrangeworld

Hey mystrangeworld,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you're experiencing an issue updating apps on your iPhone 11. I definitely want to make sure you're able to get your apps fully updated, and I'm happy to help.

I recommend checking out the link below and working through the steps there to resolve update/download issues with apps.

If you can't download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

If the steps there do not help, let us know what happens when you try to update apps. Please include any errors you're seeing. We'll go from there

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.