You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The screen of my iPhone 11 Pro scratches unreasonably easily. Is this a known issue?

The screen of my iPhone 11 Pro scratches unreasonably easily.  Is this a known issue?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 4:01 PM

6 replies

Feb 29, 2020 2:29 PM in response to Community User

Thanks for the response AE5. I have no plastic screen protector. My previous iPhone was a 7, and after 3 years of use, has no significant scratches, and this phone is new, treated the same way, and has several deep scratches and many superficial ones. Apple Support does not seem interested. I understand there is a growing customer thread complaining of this issue. It seems like Apples advertising the iPhone 11 as having the toughest phone glass ever is misleading.

Mar 2, 2020 5:13 PM in response to fivebig

Hmm my iphone is a 6s so far don’t have that problem but my friend has an 11 and it dose scratch so the clame for the hardest glass may be false But what I do know is that if you have Apple care you may be eligible for a free screen replacement.-AE5

Feb 28, 2020 3:50 AM in response to fivebig

it may be a rare defect with the glass or you may have a plastic screen protector on if you do not see that there is a screen protector please contact Apple support.

The screen of my iPhone 11 Pro scratches unreasonably easily. Is this a known issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.