You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Placing an online order of iPhone 11 unblocked and I didn’t receive back the order number !!

I’ve placed an order for iphone 11 unblocked from ‏ website by using my credit card number then they told me that my request was failed and suddenly i found that they made a transaction from my credit card without telling me back my order number so plz tell me back urgently

i’ve put my friend’s Mai information to recieve it as she is in New Jersey now !!

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 9:45 AM

Apple does not ship internationally.

If you are not in the United States, you can't order from the US store. Your payment method has to be from the US.

As part of the ordering process, Apple will contact the credit card company and place a hold on the funds to ensure you can pay for the item.

If your order does not go through or is cancelled, the hold will be removed.

No money is actually charged.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2020 9:45 AM in response to Solly20_11

Apple does not ship internationally.

If you are not in the United States, you can't order from the US store. Your payment method has to be from the US.

As part of the ordering process, Apple will contact the credit card company and place a hold on the funds to ensure you can pay for the item.

If your order does not go through or is cancelled, the hold will be removed.

No money is actually charged.

Placing an online order of iPhone 11 unblocked and I didn’t receive back the order number !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.