You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Comeback money

https://xp.apple.com/report/2/its_mail_sf?responseType=redirect&emailType=invoice&lang=ru_ru&eventType=linkClick&redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.apple.com%2Fkb%2FHT204088%3Fcid%3Demail_receipt_itunes_article_HT204088

Hello! I want to request a refund. I downloaded the application, used the free period and realized that I did not want to buy it, because I have enough free features. but when I tied another card to pay for another application, I was charged off without warning. I didn’t even notice it. how is this possible? write off funds without confirmation? After all, if you did not immediately buy the application, then it is not needed. as soon as I saw that the funds were debited, I immediately canceled the subscription. I do not use paid services, please return the funds. I really need this money, there’s nothing to feed the child. and I have money for an application that I don’t use!

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 4:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 5:28 PM

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.      

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.   

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2020 5:28 PM in response to Olgaoma

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.      

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.   

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

Comeback money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.