You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to get into my old phone and can’t remember the password , it is now locked and says connect to iTunes . How do I retrieve my old password to get into my old phone ? I am needing to get some information off of it soon.

I am trying to get into my old phone and can’t remember the password , it is now locked and says connect to iTunes . How do I retrieve my old password to get into my old phone ? I am needing to get some information off of it soon.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 5:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 5:08 AM

You can only "remove that passcode", but this procedure erases all data on your device, so, if you don't have a backup, you can't restore your previous data:--> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

or, you can take a look a this support video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2020 5:08 AM in response to Andrewk12

You can only "remove that passcode", but this procedure erases all data on your device, so, if you don't have a backup, you can't restore your previous data:--> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

or, you can take a look a this support video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.