You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data and apps

Can anybody tell me why when I go into my settings and personally turn on a individual app to be working with my cellular data when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi as to why I leave settings go to the app it still tells me I need to be connected and then I go back to Settings and it’s unchecked and none of my apps will stay connected to cellular data

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 7:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 7:43 AM

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2020 7:43 AM in response to aleayahmarie

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

Cellular data and apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.