You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods stopped connecting at all. To anything

AirPods were working fine until a week ago. Now they have ceased to connect to anything. Contacted Apple and received a replacement case today; but the problem is still the same.

software up to date, reset phone, tried connecting to my iPad, nothing, MacBook,nothing. When I tried connecting my daughters AirPod pros..... they work like a charm. So I know it’s not my phone. I tried to pair it with the other 2 iPhones In my home. Nothing. Any help

Posted on May 5, 2020 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 3:01 PM

Try this.

Reset your AirPods - Apple Support

2 replies

May 9, 2020 2:08 PM in response to sberman

i tried everything. Apple had to send me a whole new set, it finally worked after that but initially the replacement case didn’t resolve the issue. The pods were less than a year old with light use. So it should have not been a battery issue. Just one night out the blue the AirPods disappeared from all my devices. No way to reset or attempt to “forget this device”

lights came on, green, then amber then white but no connection.. situation is fixed just posted for the next person who may have this issue

AirPods stopped connecting at all. To anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.