You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access Apple News Plus on Ipad4

Hi all. I have subscribed to Apple News Plus and can easily access it on my Iphone8. However, when attempting to access the same app on my Ipad 4, the News App Home Screen has a different appearance and I am not able to access the News Plus magazines as per my Iphone. I've tried all the tips and tricks on google and still nothing. Can anyone tell me if my problem is due to my old Ipad which is telling me the software is up-to-date at IOS 10.3.3?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on May 24, 2020 1:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 4:37 PM

Your 2012 iPad 4th generation is too old and cannot get the newest version of the Apple News app that has all of the new Apple News+ features.

You need to purchase a new, refurbished or much “newer” ( used ) iPad model to get the newer Apple News/Apple News+ app.

Sorry.

3 replies

Cannot access Apple News Plus on Ipad4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.