You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with internet connection on iPad Air one (IOS 12.4.6.)

I updated my Ipad Air 1 to iOS 12.4.6, after this i get lost any Internet connections. At the same time, the Internet works on other Apple devices. The Ipad connects to wi-fi but there is no internet, it writes a connection failure, although the Internet is on and it works perfect.I tried to reset network settings and it didn’t help. (WI-FI is working correct)

Could you help me to solve my problem, please?

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on May 30, 2020 12:06 PM

2 replies

May 30, 2020 3:30 PM in response to QuickPost

Hello sir,

I tried, but the system inform me "repeat" or "try later." I can’t update the iPad, because after updating iOS 12.4.6. There was a problem with the Internet. The Ipad connects to wi-fi and LTE, but writes that there is no signal. Wi-Fi and LTE work perfectly on all other devices.

I can not update my Ipad.

Thank you sir for trying to help me!

Problem with internet connection on iPad Air one (IOS 12.4.6.)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.