You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could not log on to facebook from my iphone or other browsers on my iphone

I recently changed my password from my laptop due to possible security breach. But when I tried that password on my iPhone it doesn’t let me to login on facebook app and browsers on my iPhone. When I reset my password from my iPhone and try to login in from the lapton. It says that the password is incorrect. It is cyclic. I have already updated my iOS. I try resetting privacy, location, network setting, reset all setting. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I tried changing time setting. But none of the technique work.How can I log on to my fb account from my iPhone?? What can I do? Thank you in advance, looking forward for a reply with solution.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 11:23 AM

You ask Facebook or look at their support site on how to get into your account, not an Apple or iphone issue.

2 replies

Jun 5, 2020 7:20 AM in response to razmee209

thank you for you reply...... i have messaged them too but no reply yet. is there any platform of facebook which addresses such issues directly. if any, can u post the link. i ll be really grateful🙂

I could not log on to facebook from my iphone or other browsers on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.