You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro printing mail headers only

I have an Ipad Pro and an Ipad Air on the same network. Both print to the same printer. However, recently, the IPad Pro began to only print the headers in mail and/or prints the header on a separate page, then a blank page, then the body of the message. Maybe.

I have updated all the software. I have shut the router and printer off. I have done a soft reset of the Ipad Pro. Nothing seems to work. In the meantime, the Ipad Air prints perfectly fine.

Any suggestions? (Besides just use the Ipad Air!) Clue--the Iphone that belongs to the person using the Ipad Pro also shows the same symptoms. I have compared the settings between the Pro and the Air and there is nothing different (except one is Imap mail and one is Pop, different accounts)

Any ideas?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 5:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 5:51 PM

Hello,

Try using a 3rd party printing application like Printer Pro.

Similar questions

1 reply

Ipad Pro printing mail headers only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.