You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heating issue in my iPhone 11

Since I am brought new iPhone 11 there heating issue when ever turn on camera to shot photo and video recording in just 2 minutes the phone was heat up to much. I can’t use any app for the heating issue. When ever I tried to open and browsing the app phone will be heat up to much I am didn’t understand why the phone heating to much. Their any hardware problem with this device . Can i get replacement with new devie. Please help and support i am unable to use my devices properly

Thanks You

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 1:42 PM

It's perfectly normal for an iPhone or iPad to generate heat, but if a device always gets hot when used, it might be a sign of a hardware problem or issue with the iOS. More often than not, software is the cause of overheating issues.

See here why and when it warms up:--> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support 

And yes, you can get the battery replaced. You may check out the link provided below:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 9, 2020 1:42 PM in response to nagen32

It's perfectly normal for an iPhone or iPad to generate heat, but if a device always gets hot when used, it might be a sign of a hardware problem or issue with the iOS. More often than not, software is the cause of overheating issues.

See here why and when it warms up:--> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support 

And yes, you can get the battery replaced. You may check out the link provided below:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

Heating issue in my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.