You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being charges $9.99 every month and I can not find out why. Please help. thank you Don S.

I am trying to contact a human at APPLE TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE BEEN CHARGES $9.99 PER MONTH. Can anyone out there help please, and thank you. Dd

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 10:54 AM

The following may help: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Another possibility for a $9.99 charge is a 2TB upgraded iCloud storage plan. See the following instructions on how to view what plan you are on and to downgrade if needed: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If none of that helps, see If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

including item 5 of that link:

If you followed the steps above and you didn't find out why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2020 10:54 AM in response to vertiports

The following may help: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Another possibility for a $9.99 charge is a 2TB upgraded iCloud storage plan. See the following instructions on how to view what plan you are on and to downgrade if needed: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If none of that helps, see If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

including item 5 of that link:

If you followed the steps above and you didn't find out why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

I am being charges $9.99 every month and I can not find out why. Please help. thank you Don S.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.