You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

A long time ago I set up family Sharing. Somehow, I have created 2 accounts for 2 of my kids. Because of this I now have maxed out our allowed 6. Is there a way to move or get rid of the 2 incorrect accounts so that I may add my last child?

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 12:26 PM

Welcome to the Apple community.

The only way you can remove minors from a family sharing set up is to move them to another family sharing set up. This requirement is to avoid a situation where a minor can have the old account with out any parental control.

You may wish to contact Apple iCloud support for assistance, to see if they can assist you in removing a minors account.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2020 12:26 PM in response to AppleMentorMe

Welcome to the Apple community.

The only way you can remove minors from a family sharing set up is to move them to another family sharing set up. This requirement is to avoid a situation where a minor can have the old account with out any parental control.

You may wish to contact Apple iCloud support for assistance, to see if they can assist you in removing a minors account.

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.