You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Tv+ On Amazon Fire stick

I downloaded the Apple TV app on my amazon fire stick but whenever I try to open the Apple TV app I’m greeted with “The Apple TV app is not currently available in your region” message. Even though it works on my iPhone perfectly fine.

Keep in mind that my account was created in Saudi Arabia and now i want to sign in to apple tv+ with the same account while im in germany.

Thanks

FireTVStick4K,

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:14 PM

5 replies

Jul 8, 2020 2:47 PM in response to Yussuf_Shoukry

Greetings, Yussuf_Shoukry!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with using your Apple ID set up in Saudi Arabia on an Amazon Fire Stick in Germany. To access your account on the Fire Stick, you'll need to Change your Apple ID country or region to the location you are in.

You can check out this link for Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple for more information:

"Content may be offered through the Services by Apple or a third party. Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors."

We hope you find this information helpful and have a wonderful day!

Apple Tv+ On Amazon Fire stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.