You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting hacked

I keep getting hacked by some guy and he turned on my phone remotely how can I prevent this

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:33 PM

Can you please describe the events on your iPhone 8 that makes you believe that it is hacked? What do you mean that someone turned your iPhone ON remotely?

As a precaution please change your Apple ID password. Thanks.

Axel F.

4 replies

Jul 15, 2020 10:39 PM in response to Axel Foley

This guy broke into my house stole all my Social Security information my card my credit card numbers create false identities in emails hacked my bank account he’s obsessed with me got my I am EI number off my phone and now he constantly hacks me he’s a stalker! And when he hacked into my phone and turned it on he try to put chrome on to sync and look up his device with my phone! Because I’m sewing him and I’m called the FBI and the Place they told me to call for identity theft and Fraud now all of my evidence against him is in my phone so he keeps increasing the evidence so he doesn’t go to jail little does he know all the apps track the IP address is and he’s going to jail anyways.

Getting hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.