You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delayed Email Push Notifications

Hi there,

I have 4 email accounts, one is an outlook.com account, two are exchange accounts and one is account with GoDaddy which I believe is also an exchange account.

All of the accounts apart from the GoDaddy email account push through the notifications even when the whole is not being used. With the GoDaddy account, I have to be using the phone for the notifications to come through. For example, the phone is locked on the on the desk, I pick up the phone and then the notifications pop up - the other accounts, the notifications come through even when the phone is locked and not used on the desk.

Any ideas what I can do to sort this out?!

I've got in touch with GoDaddy and they have said the account should be pushing emails through.

Thanks!

Milz

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 5:44 AM

Hi Milz1986,

We understand you are not receiving notifications for an Exchange email account.

We would recommend ensuring Push is enabled for the Exchange account not display notifications.

You can do this by going to: Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data > [Account] > Push. Also, ensure 'Fetch' is set to 'Automatically'.

If the issue persists, we would recommend removing the mail account, then re-adding it.

Additionally, ensure your software is up to date. You can learn how to do so here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2020 5:44 AM in response to Milz1986

Hi Milz1986,

We understand you are not receiving notifications for an Exchange email account.

We would recommend ensuring Push is enabled for the Exchange account not display notifications.

You can do this by going to: Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data > [Account] > Push. Also, ensure 'Fetch' is set to 'Automatically'.

If the issue persists, we would recommend removing the mail account, then re-adding it.

Additionally, ensure your software is up to date. You can learn how to do so here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Delayed Email Push Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.