You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving iCloud to new phone

I purchased additional storage on iCloud on my previous cell phone. I now have a new phone and new number. How do I get my expanded storage switched over to my new cell number?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 10:29 AM

No easy or good way that I know of.

One painful option for at least some things would be to manually download data to a computer and then manually upload to the new Apple ID. The following might help with that: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

Also note that the billing for iCloud Storage for your old ID will continue until you cancel it. Cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Not sure why you had to set up a new Apple ID but having more than one Apple ID is almost never a good idea.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 10:29 AM in response to Billneedsyourhelp

No easy or good way that I know of.

One painful option for at least some things would be to manually download data to a computer and then manually upload to the new Apple ID. The following might help with that: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

Also note that the billing for iCloud Storage for your old ID will continue until you cancel it. Cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Not sure why you had to set up a new Apple ID but having more than one Apple ID is almost never a good idea.

Moving iCloud to new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.