You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv on tv

I have Apple iPad 7th generation and perk get to watch Apple TV for one year free on iPad. I have Apple TV box that I use to watch Netflix on my TV but I would like to also watch the Apple TV (free for first year) also on TV. How do I do this?

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 1:18 PM

Please identify the Apple TV box you own, please use the following link to identify YOUR Apple TV. Identify your Apple TV model

• The Apple TV + is what the free offer is for, not other content within the Apple TV App.

• Please note that Apple TV + runs within the Apple TV App.

• In order to install the Apple TV app on your Apple TV you need the most up-to-date TV OS for your Apple TV 3, Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4 K device. Apple TV will not work on original Apple TV 1 or Apple TV 2 devices.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2020 1:18 PM in response to colette215

Please identify the Apple TV box you own, please use the following link to identify YOUR Apple TV. Identify your Apple TV model

• The Apple TV + is what the free offer is for, not other content within the Apple TV App.

• Please note that Apple TV + runs within the Apple TV App.

• In order to install the Apple TV app on your Apple TV you need the most up-to-date TV OS for your Apple TV 3, Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4 K device. Apple TV will not work on original Apple TV 1 or Apple TV 2 devices.

apple tv on tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.