You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a free one year subscription to Apple TV since I bought my new iPad. I have a free Can this free subscription be used to watch Apple TV on my smart TVs?

I have a free one year subscription to Apple TV since purchasing my new IPad. Can I use this free subscription to watch Apple TV on my smart TVs?

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 3:56 PM

Yes, if your TV model supports the Apple TV app.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

If your TV is unsupported for the Apple TV app and unsupported for AirPlay, then you can attach a HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app, such as the Apple TV set-top box, a Roku, or a Fire TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2020 3:56 PM in response to beaner915

Yes, if your TV model supports the Apple TV app.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

If your TV is unsupported for the Apple TV app and unsupported for AirPlay, then you can attach a HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app, such as the Apple TV set-top box, a Roku, or a Fire TV.

I have a free one year subscription to Apple TV since I bought my new iPad. I have a free Can this free subscription be used to watch Apple TV on my smart TVs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.