You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing the view angle for the iPad

When my iPad is in landscape mode the camera is on the left. I realize I cannot use an external camera with my iPad. ☹️

My other thought is: Is it possible to change the field of view for the camera? When I am on Zoom/Skype etc I don’t appear centered. I can shift myself over so I am in the middle of the screen(I am then sitting to the left of the center of the screen which makes using the keyboard tough). Even when I do this I do not appear to be looking straight at the screen which makes me look odd.

I have a feeling there is nothing I can do. Either deal with how I appear when it is in landscape mode, use it in portrait mode, or a real computer.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 12:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:30 PM

You are correct.

There is nothing that can be done.

The camera lens in any iOS devices is a fixed lens with no type of moveable adjustment features.

Sorry.

3 replies

Changing the view angle for the iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.