You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t see the pape to apply the code when I sign in Apple id

Any one they have the same page like me , I have the code in my phone but I can’t access the Apple store because I don’t know where I put the verification code

Mac Pro

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 8:35 AM

In the box that is labeled Password, put your password followed by the authentication code -- i.e., put them both in the same box, one after the other.

That instruction is shown in red letters in your screenshot and is also shown in the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication with devices running older OS versions—like an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)—you might be asked to add your six-digit verification code to the end of your password when signing in. Get your verification code from a trusted device running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later, or have it sent to your trusted phone number. Then type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2020 8:35 AM in response to khanh211

In the box that is labeled Password, put your password followed by the authentication code -- i.e., put them both in the same box, one after the other.

That instruction is shown in red letters in your screenshot and is also shown in the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication with devices running older OS versions—like an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)—you might be asked to add your six-digit verification code to the end of your password when signing in. Get your verification code from a trusted device running iOS 9 and later or OS X El Capitan and later, or have it sent to your trusted phone number. Then type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field.

Didn’t see the pape to apply the code when I sign in Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.