You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Shared Album Not Populating on iOS and Unable to Remove Subscriber

I recently created a Shared Album in iPhoto on MacOS but have realized two issues:

1. When I click the 'People' icon on the album and select 'Remove Subscriber' (on MacOS), nothing happens. I've troubleshooted the issue for two days, but no resolution.

It's as if the OS is ignoring that I am clicking the 'Remove Subscriber' button.

2. The Shared Album I created in iPhoto on MacOS is not populating on iPhoto in my iOS. When I open iPhoto on my iPhone, I am unable to see the Shared Album that I created on MacOS.

Has anyone else experienced this and figured out a solution?

I thought it was just slow to populate/reflect changes but after rebooting several times over two days I think it maybe another issue.

Thank you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 9:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2020 11:27 AM

I went ahead and just Deleted the Shared Album in order to successfully Remove Subscriber.

I will attempt to recreate the Shared Folder from my iOS as opposed to MacOS and hope this resolves the issue of having a shared album siloed.

Similar questions

5 replies

iPhoto Shared Album Not Populating on iOS and Unable to Remove Subscriber

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.